Well we've been pretty busy with Avery being sick (we even had to take her to the hospital! but more on that another day) So since I've been alittle negligent with the blog I though I'd do little lovely medley:
1. //clothes// Super adorable kids clothes (and other) here
I love all the cute prints and summer feel!! I love Bobo Choses!
2. //ironic// So the cord to charge my camera came in from eBay the other day yay! Or so I thought but turns out it didn't work!! As I was trying to use it, getting frustrated trying every which way to make it work brian looks at me and says what are you doing? Me: I ordered a new cord for my camera because I lost the other one and turns out this one doesn't work. Brian: I put a cord like that in the drawer awhile ago. Me: Seriously?? TURNS OUT it had been there the WHOLE time!!!! Men...
3. //wish// Wish I could find somewhere that I could order some of these and ship to the US. Why must everything so cute be in other parts of the world that only ship to Europe and Au??
4. //so so cute// Avery talks in her sleep just like her daddy. The first time she did it I though maybe it was a one time thing but she has done it multiple times these past few weeks. Make me smile every time.
5. //video// Watch this amazing video!! Totally sums up all my inspiration and current style for the upcoming spring and summer season! Eeek so great!
this is the story of a charming girl
she laughs out loud, sings off key and believes in taking chances
she is quick and curious and playful and strong
she lets her imagination run away with her
she has never been one to stick to convention
she is fond of daydreams that take her places
she can order a cocktail in six different languages
she feels that understated is overrated
a film by kinga burza for kate spade new york
Hope you all have/had an amazing weekend!!!